Sunday, January 20, 2013

A busy two months in photos...

End of primary school formals, assemblies, goodbyes
A family wedding...Gorgeous Girl was Junior Bridesmaid.
Christmas...
Christmas Swaps.. I received... .
Santa Sack from Vanessa (it came filled with goodies), Owl and the Pussycat stitchery from Sylvia and the cute felt bird from Kay. I also received a sweet stitchery stocking from Mel but it's been packed away before I photographed it...sorry Mel! I sent... (plus other stuff I forgot to photograph!)
Then it was off to Lennox Heads to swim at the beach and the nearby freshwater Lake..
Lovely time catching up with all my family, then back home to the heat..and boy, its been hot!
Even the magpies took the opportunity to run through the sprinkler when I turned it on for the boys. Prayers and thoughts for all those Aussies dealing with the bushfires. Hope this week is a good week for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment