Monday, March 2, 2015

1718 Coverlet

About a month ago I was looking at quilt books, and I came across this book..
And I thought it was amazing....and completely out of my league....like Bradley Cooper.

But I bought the book anyway.

Well a couple of weeks ago I saw on Sarah Fielke's blog that she was having a sew along! Of this quilt!

So a little inspired I pulled out some fabric....

And got all excited!

And then realized I couldn't find the book, now matter how much I looked! And am now already behind!! *grin* First month!

So unlike me...... Cough, cough....

2 comments:

  1. I hope the book turns up.....and Bradley Cooper! Some of the older quilt designs look so good in modern and bright fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just never know about Bradley Cooper but this is going to be an amazing quilt. Love your fabric choices. Are you sure you just misplaced the book and didn't hide it?

    ReplyDelete