Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Missing in action...

Sorry, haven't been back to post for what seems like a long time! It's been another busy time - getting back into the swing of school, several lots of visitors,etc etc. And I've been operating at an 'exhausted' level so not much crafting going on...thus not much to blog about!

So just a quick post as I remembered I once mentioned showing you my Sunshine Boy's quilt (and I'll be back with Boo's soon). Here it is..

Made at a retreat at Cottage on the Hill it's a Thimbleberries pattern which came together really easily!

And I've been looking for a portable craft- as I sit next to swimming lessons, cricket games etc, so I bought these the other day


I am going to attempt to knit socks! Wish me luck as my knitting skills are a little hit and miss!

And just to share a kidlets story. I woke this morning to find leaves strewn through the living room...leading all the way from one side to another. It's never pleasant to wake up to chaos and I muttered at Boo "What did you think you were up too??". He replied, "Making you a fairy path, Mum"...as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I smiled...as I handed him the dustpan....

Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. oh so wished you introduced yourself.........I called in on Sunday..........would have been nice to meet...........hope you enjoyed the day..........

    ReplyDelete