Nearly to the 2 metre mark, so should be finished soon!
Thought I'd share a recipe from one of my SIL's that I made the other night. Everyone ate it except the four year-old but that child would have spaghetti bolognaise 7 nights a week if I let him!
LEMON CHICKEN PARCELS
4 chicken breasts - each cut into two if large
90 g butter
1 tab oil
1 tabs seeded mustard
1 tabs chopped fresh coriander
2 tabs lemon juice
2 tabs of chopped fresh coriander
2 tabs of grated fresh ginger (or a tab of ground ginger if you have to)
1 cup thickened cream
1. Heat 30g of butter and oil in heavy pan. Add chicken and cook until browned lightly. Remove breasts from pan and place on absorbent paper. Reserve pan juices for sauce.
2. Place 1 sheet of pastry on bench, brush with leftover butter that has been melted. Fold pastry in half. Place one chicken breast in centre of one end. Spread chicken with mustard and sprinkle with coriander. Roll up to form a parcel.
3. Brush parcels with melted butter. Bake in a moderate oven until golden brown. Approximately 20min.
4. Sauce - add lemon juice to pan juices. Stir in other ingredients. Stir constantly over low heat until it has reduced by 1/2 and slightly thickened.
5. Pour over chicken parcel and enjoy. Serve with salad or cooked vegies...
Well have a great week. I'd better go check on my four-year old as he wandered past 10 minutes with a glue stick, mumbling "and I'll need this..."