Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Another hobby?!

When you have a house full of fabric, wool and children, do you really need to take up another hobby? Well, apparently my answer is yes! LOL

I have always wanted to make a mosaic, so for six months I have been collecting and reading, trying to get myself organised to have a go.

Well, here's my first attempt...still got a lot to go, but you get the idea.

I especially love the tiles I bought to represent our furry family members.


I have loved working on this. It's like an artistic jigsaw!

It's been too tempting for Gorgeous Girl to not have a play with, so she has been busily working with this mirror frame.

Why do I have the song "Anything you can do I can do better" running through my head? *grin*

Hope you're having a good week!




1 comment:

  1. It seems a perfectly natural progression to me. Similar to what you already do but in a different medium. I love the combination of rough and smooth edged pieces. The potter pets are just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete