Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Koala beanie

One of the staff at work was (bravely!) shaving her head for "Shave for a Cure". Not sure if I would choose Winter myself to have no hair...but thought a beanie might help!  So I made her a koala beanie..excuse the dodgy picture, it was finished late one night, handed over the next morning.

I've just returned from a weekend watching basketball at Gosford. Some very exciting games, including Master 10's team winning two games by 1 point!

We headed to Terrigal Beach in the morning before heading home. What a beautiful spot!

I made some progress on my rug,that I'm working on, between games, so hopefully I will be back with a finished photo soon!

Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Your beanie will be most welcome I'm sure and a great conversation starter. Terrigal has changed quite a bit over the years but somehow manages to retain its coastal beauty.

    ReplyDelete