Thursday, March 4, 2010

Progress..at last...


Finally, I have got back to those blocks I had made, many moons ago, from the Fig Tree Patisserie line. I made these blocks from two turnovers and a jelly roll,then added some extra fabric for sashing. I love Fig Tree fabric..she's definitely one of my favourite designers.

Some days things just seem to work right, and this was one of those days..very limited un-sewing, seams matched etc. Those days always makes me want to do a happy dance!!
Now onto the borders.I hope to use the rest of the leftover jelly roll in some way. I will have to put my thinking cap on..any suggestions??

2 comments:

  1. I love that fabric too, Sheryl, and I love what you have done with it. It looks very antique or vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a pretty quilt Sheryl. I agree with Vanessa it has an antique/vintage look about it. Just gorgeous! toni xxx

    ReplyDelete