Friday, May 7, 2010

And the sewing goes on...

You know that you are in for some serious sewing when the fabric comes in rolls, not pieces.

Our local school has an annual ball and this silly bunny volunteered to make huge (7m swags) to hang in the hall. Easy sewing, as in it's all a straight line, but just a bit tricky with that volume of fabric!

Besides being buried in red fabric I have also been quilting away on my charm squares quilt. Lots of straight (ish) lines and then I have been having a go at free motion flower thingys..



Hopefully I'll be back to show you it finished sometime soon! But until then here is the pincushion I made for my online quilting group's pincushion swap.(just so you know that I occasionally finish something!)


Promise I'll show you the two lovely ones I received back next time!

1 comment:

  1. hi Sheryl, your free motion quilting is just amazing! Wish I could do that! And I love your pin cushion, it is too pretty to put pins in

    ReplyDelete