Wednesday, May 12, 2010


As promised before, here is a photo of the lovely pincushions I received from the pincushion swap. Aren't they just gorgeous - made by the lovely Vanessa over at Piecing, Patching A piece of chocolate cake (calorie free!) and another sweet pincushion made from a vintage doily.

I also wanted to show off my girl's artistic tendencies. Below is my salad that I ordered from the "Mother's Day Cafe" that the kids had set up in the backyard as, of course, a mother's day treat.


They had gone to so much effort - they had set up table and chairs, placed flowers onto the table and made a menu and sign. It's a bit tricky to see in this photo but believe me there is a sign there saying "Mother's Day Cafe"


I loved it!With that, plus lovely pressies and a night out (ie no cooking!!), it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment