Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Time for a happy dance!

Firstly, I finally found those blocks I had been looking for that are the beginnings of my nieces quilt.
I vaguely remember putting these away as they were a bit fiddly..they don't look fiddly but that's my memory! And I vaguely remember that I had to make a few more , well I have 16 and here's the pattern.. It really seems like I need to make a lot more!

My second reason for a happy dance is that I won a book from Janelle Wind! It arrived today and it's a gorgeous book, filled with lots of lovelies. I'm looking forward to sitting down tonight and having a good look through this when the munchkins are asleep.

Hope you're having a good week too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello...I popped by after you left your nice comment on my blog...I couldn't reply to you! Your blog is lovely & I like your blocks...do you have many more to do? I am happy I did the dresden instead of the spoked circle...Kathy at MO knows this has happened & likes it too. The original didn't sit very well & was a bit dull. Hope to "see" you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks, and yes they do look fiddly! Oh wow, there are a LOT of blocks in the quilt though. Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete